Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Wasabi is going to be taking a winter break from the forecast for the remainder of the season so I won't be updating for a while.   Work,  combined with the fact that I'm not around this area much anymore (more time spent far Nor Cal) - need to focus on some other things.    Please continue to use the links and the site and I  may resume updating the forecast later in the year or when I  have more time on my hands.   Thanks to everyone for being loyal followers of this blog.   Cya in the water!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for many years now and even bought a couple of your boards. Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for your years of valuable service. You by far have the most accurate forecasts for my beloved home break(SoOBSF) and break it down far better than the sites that have a fee.
    Your forecasts will be terribly missed but I get life happens and we must surf on. Thank you for not shutting the site down and sharing your links. Good luck on your ventures and may God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note - i'll be back, promise - just a small break. Wasabi.

    ReplyDelete